This week's episode is all about the mental health boom and the language of mental health making its way into all sorts of the media that we consume regularly and for self-care. Rick dives deep into movies, television shows, stand-up comedy, podcasts, books, and Ennegram resources that have been discussed on Anthologies of Hope so far, detailing the background of what they mean to him or the individual guests from each episode. We hope that some of these resources are helpful for you to laugh, learn, escape, and thrive; as well as also look forward to hearing some of your favorites of each type. So don't be shy - hit us up on any of our social media or email and let us know what your favorite mental health-related movies, television shows, stand-up comedy sets, podcasts, and books are!
Some references from this week's episode:
- Rick's personal blog post on his first viewing experience of Hannah Gadsby's "Nanette"
- xo, ennegram on Instagram
- Just My Enneatype on Instagram
- Enneagram and Coffee on Instagram
Don't forget to check out our companion Spotify playlist at anthologiesofhope.com/playlist.
You can find us on the web at:
- Website: https://www.anthologiesofhope.com/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/anthologiesofhope
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/anthologiesofhope
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/anthologiespod
We are available anywhere you listen to podcasts:
Please leave us a review, let us know your thoughts, send us questions, and what else you'd like to hear on the future episodes of Anthologies of Hope.