Conversations Cafe: PAWS to COPE
This week's live Conversations Cafe episode is titled “PAWS to COPE - The Power of Pets”, and is filled with discussion & education on Therapy Animals, Emotional Support Animals, and Service Animals, no matter whether they are furry, feathered, or scaled.
Our guests this week include a plethora of Hope for the Day Family:
- Jackie Carmody, a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor & a registered board certified Art Therapist
- Pam Baren Kaplan, a professional pet loss grief recovery and life coach
- Ryan Shannon, a United States Veteran and Director for Hope for the Day’s upcoming Project RED Team.
- Roger Rosenquist, Director of the Chicagoland chapter of Pets for Vets
- Sandee Thomas and Tesla, Sip of Hope’s resident therapy dog team and leaders of a therapy dog ministry at Willow Creek Church in Barrington, IL.
Pam’s upcoming book, titled Tails of Unconditional Love: Your Journey to the Other Side of Pet Loss Grief is available for preorder now and scheduled to be released on August 15th, 2019. You can find the Amazon preorder page via www.anthologiesofhope.com/paws (P-A-W-S)
The Conversations Cafe is a monthly live podcast recording at Sip of Hope Coffee Bar featuring education and open forum dialogue on the intersections of Mental Health within our communities. This education programming is brought to you by Hope For The Day with support from our partners in prevention, The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention of Illinois, and Banyan Treatment Center.
Join the conversation. We are in this together.
Don't forget to check out our companion Spotify playlist at anthologiesofhope.com/playlist.
You can find us on the web at:
- Website: https://www.anthologiesofhope.com/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/anthologiesofhope
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/anthologiesofhope
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/anthologiespod
We are available anywhere you listen to podcasts:
Please leave us a review, let us know your thoughts, send us questions, and what else you'd like to hear on the future episodes of Anthologies of Hope.