Conversations Cafe: Resiliency
This week's live Conversations Cafe event, simply titled "Resiliency", featured interviews focusing on options for mental health maintenance to develop resiliency for ourselves and for the people we care about the most in our lives: our children, our friends, our family, and all the communities we belong to as individuals.
Also, be sure to check out Hope for the Day's inaugural Conversations Summit, hosted in downtown Chicago on Saturday, September 7th, 2019. The Conversations Summit will empower young voices through interactive sessions for learning, dialogue, and activism. Best of all, the event is free but you do need to register ahead of time, so head on over to conversationssummit.com for more details and to get your tickets today!
Our guests include a plethora of Hope for the Day family:
- Sarah Moss, leader of Hope for the Day's Team Thrive. Visit hftd.org/teamthrive for more details.
- Matthew Hoffman, creator of the You Are Beautiful movement. Visit heyitsmatthew.com, you-are-beautiful.com, or 3368 N Damen right here in Chicago for more details.
- Veronica Padilla, creator and author of Gentle Mentals. Visit gentlementals.com for more details on the book and additional merchandise.
The Conversations Cafe is a monthly live podcast recording at Sip of Hope Coffee Bar featuring education and open forum dialogue on the intersections of Mental Health within our communities. This education programming is brought to you by Hope For The Day with support from our partners in prevention, The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention of Illinois, and Banyan Treatment Center.
Join the conversation. We are in this together.
Don't forget to check out our companion Spotify playlist at anthologiesofhope.com/playlist.
You can find us on the web at:
- Website: https://www.anthologiesofhope.com/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/anthologiesofhope
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/anthologiesofhope
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/anthologiespod
We are available anywhere you listen to podcasts:
Please leave us a review, let us know your thoughts, send us questions, and what else you'd like to hear on the future episodes of Anthologies of Hope.