Conversations Cafe is a monthly live podcast recording at Sip of Hope Coffee Bar featuring education and open forum dialogue on the intersections of Mental Health within our communities. This education programming is brought to you by Hope For The Day with support from our partners in prevention, The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention of Illinois, Banyan Treatment Center, and Janssen.
Due to the current events surrouding the COVID-19 pandemic, Hope for the Day has gone virtual with Conversations Cafe events (as of the March 19th episode)! The same great programming that was available at Sip of Hope Coffee Bar is now live on Facebook and YouTube each week instead!
You can still listen to each episode right here at Anthologies of Hope to keep the conversation going in your podcast app too!
For the latest information on upcoming Conversations Cafe events, visit PEERvention.org and follow Hope for the Day on all the social platforms!
2020 Conversations Cafes
- July 9th, 2020 - The Cookout! - Food & Mental Health
- July 2nd, 2020 - Spark the Conversation
- June 25th, 2020 - Understanding Dual Diagnosis, Part 2
- June 18th, 2020 - It Only Takes One
- June 11th, 2020 - Learning the Lifeline
- June 4th, 2020 - What Does Better Look Like?
- May 28th, 2020 - Where Do We Go From Here?
- May 21st, 2020 - 86 the Silence - Peervention for the Food & Beverage Industry
- May 14th, 2020 - Project R.E.D. Team - Peervention for the Military & First Responders
- May 7th, 2020 - Welcome to Mental Health Month
- April 30th, 2020 - Understanding Dual Diagnosis
- April 23rd, 2020 - Ask Us Anything - Coping with Collective Trauma
- April 16th, 2020 - What Gives You Hope, Part 3
- April 9th, 2020 - What Gives You Hope, Part 2
- April 2nd, 2020 - What Gives You Hope
- March 26th, 2020 - Marching on Together, Part 2
- March 19th, 2020 - Marching on Together, Part 1
- February 13th, 2020 - Me, Myself, & I
- February 6th, 2020 - Special Edition: KORN
- January 16th, 2020 - You Are Not Alone
2019 Conversations Cafes
- December 12th, 2019 - Hope for the Holidays
- November 21st, 2019 - November to Remember
- November 11th, 2019 - Veterans Day
- November 1st, 2019 - First Responders
- October 25th, 2019 - Intersectionality & Mental Health
- October 18th, 2019 - Boys Don't Cry
- October 11th, 2019 - You Can't Wear That
- October 2nd, 2019 - The Light Project
- September 5th, 2019 - Out of the Darkness
- August 31st, 2019 - Resiliency
- July 31st, 2019 - PAWS to COPE
- July 24th, 2019 - Wide Wonder
- June 30th, 2019 - Living OUT Loud
- May 29th, 2019 - Partners in Prevention
- May 1st, 2019 - Abuse, Consent, and Agency
- March 22nd, 2019 - The Hero In You
- January 23rd, 2019 - All in the Family